Randstad Maintenance Technician in Riverside, California
salary:$22.15 per hour
date posted:Monday, April 16, 2018
Large lighting company in Ontario, is hiring for permanent position for a Maintenance Technician;
The Maintenance Technician performs any work necessary to fabricate, install, maintain and repair equipment and physical structures throughout the plant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Performs troubleshooting and repair on production equipment (ie. Electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, etc.)
2) Performs new construction and repairs as needed for the entire facility (ie. Carpentry, plumbing, electrical, pipefitting, plumbing, etc.)
3) Helps to train apprentices and/or other fellow employees
4) Performs inspections of equipment and facilities
5) Performs layout and design as required
6) Reads and interprets Engineering drawings, sketches, and blueprints
7) Operates required tools and equipment
8) Operates material handling equipment
9) Process and maintain records as needed
10) Keeps supervisor and group leader informed of material, process and equipment needs and problems
11) Performs work in a safe and orderly manner
12) Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly
13) Performs other duties as assigned
Working hours: 1st shift 7:00am to 3:30pm
High school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
5+ years of manufacturing and fabrication experience; strong mechanical, electrical and industrial skills with some hydraulic, pneumatic, PLC and HVAC experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift up to 10 pounds and frequently lift up to 25 pounds.
The employee may be exposed to the following conditions:
1) Extreme heat or cold
2) Noise levels that exceed 85 DB
Account Development Manager
Specializing in Direct Hire
1520 N. Mountain Ave
Bldg. E Suite 204
Ontario, CA 91762
Now Specializing in Direct Hires!
*ALL TIME SHEETS CAN BE SENT TO: RGS-OntarioBranch-DL@randstadusa.com
Randstad provides a human touch in a technology driven world. We connect candidates and clients within the F&A, Engineering, Technologies, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Office and Administration as well as Manufacturing and Logistics areas for all types of organizations. Randstad provides a range of workforce solutions including recruitment process outsourcing, HR solutions, onsite management and more.
Share your experience with Randstad
Applying for a job with Randstad has never been easier! Download our new Randstad Jobs smartphone app from Google Play and the App Store today
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.